Martes, Mayo 10, 2011

Gaisano Mall in Maasin City

I heard news last year that the Gaisano mall will be erected at the integrated terminal of the city. And the news said that it will be open on June this year. But I was wondering where is the should be Gaisano Mall?

I am here today at the Maasin Integrated Terminal. Yes, the location of the Gaisano mall was here. And the posts and the trusses were already set. But I only saw 3 to 5 workers working for the building. Because of this, I immediately asked my self, could this workers finish the building in just two months? Remember that it should the mall should be opened on June?

I think, this mall will be not be here this year. It is impossible to finish such a large building in just two months. Besides, the building should be finished already last April so that the mall owner can start setting the interior of the building for their items to be sold during the opening.

I just wish, that the Gaisano Main owners will not back out especially that the Gaisano Capital has its own branch already in Sogod which will be opened in few months.

With the mall in Sogod, people from Maasin will be going there to shop. I'm sure for that.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento